CONSULAR INFORMATION EMBASSY OF INDIA, ROK
Vide Section 3(I) of the Diplomatic and Consular Officers (Oath and Fees) Act 1948 every Diplomatic and Consular Officer may in any foreign country or place where he is exercising his functions, administer any oath and take any affidavit and also do any notarial act, which any notary may do within the States of India. Every oath, affidavit or notarial act administered sworn or done, by or before any such person shall be as affected as it duly administered sworn or done by or before any lawful authority in any State of India.
It is important to note that as under the various enactments in force in India, attestation of documents executed or issued abroad by Indian Diplomatic or Consular Officer is one of the prerequisite conditions for acceptance of such documents in India.
LIVESTOCK (IMPORT of pet under baggage rule for owners -Dog/Cat upto 2 number)
Baggage Rule - Custom Circular No. 15/2013 dated 8.4.13
Proof of two years of stay abroad.
Proof of transferring residence to India
DOG and CAT
1.Accompanied Baggage: Ticket of the owner.
Unaccompanied Baggage: Within1 month after arrival of owner- copy of Pass Port along with immigration stamp.
Requirement of advance Custom permission: For owners sending the pet more than 1 month after their arrival or before arrival.
For all above: Required- Visa copy/other document to establish continuous stay abroad for at least two years with proof of transferring the residence to India. In case of doubt/procedural requirement advance Custom Permission may be asked to consider the pet under Baggage rule.
2. Dog: The official health certificate from the country of origin certifying that the dog is free from clinical sign and symptoms of all infectious and contagious diseases including Rabies, Canine Distemper, Parvo virus infection, Leptospirosis etc.
Cat: The official health certificate from the country of origin certifying that the cat is free from clinical sign and symptoms of all infectious and contagious diseases including Rabies, Distemper, Feline enteritis, Feline panleukopenia, leptospirosis etc.
3. The dog (three months of age and older)and Cat must be vaccinated against Rabies more than one month, but within 12 months prior to actual embarkation and all details shall be officially certified or mentioned in the official Health certificate. Also all other vaccination record/detail shall be officially certified or mentioned in the official Health Certificate.
4. The name of owner in the official health certificate must match with the name as mentioned in the ticket of owner to establish ownership.
5. The name and address of the owner in the country of origin and in the country of arrival (import) must be mentioned on the health certificate.
6. The declaration from the owner that the dog/cat is bonafide pet with no commercial interest, gift and breeding purpose.
7. No additional feed, bedding etc. be allowed during the journey.
8. Copy of airway bill/journey details of pet/Bill of entry with custom (Ifcoming under cargo.)
9. Any other document if required during examination of application.
10. Authorization letter if owner is not approaching directly.
Address: AQCS, Campus (Government of India), Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapashera Crossing, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037; Tel: 011-25063272
'OPEN DAY' FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
In order to provide better services to the Indian nationals in ROK, the Indian Embassy has decided to hold an ‘Open Day' on the last Friday of each month between 3.30 PM and 5.30 PM at the Embassy's Indian Cultural Centre. Shri Ved Pal, First Secretary, Consular Affairs, will receive and interact with them on behalf of the Embassy. All Indian nationals living in ROK are welcome to attend this Open Day and share their views/suggestions/difficulties, if any. The Embassy will endeavor its best to help and assist the Indian nationals.
2. Indian nationals are advised to send an email at email@example.com prior to the 'Open Day' giving a brief highlight of issue to be discussed for effective redress.
3. In case of any specific grievances, the Consular Officer would be happy to address them individually or in groups, as the case may be, at a mutually agreed convenient time. Indian nationals may feel free to write to the Embassy, addressed to the Consular Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Embassy website may also be visited regularly for important announcements.